The Croton-Cortlandt Food Pantry (formerly the Cortlandt Emergency Food Bank) was founded in 1983 and has been serving the community continuously for more than 30 years. Founded at Asbury Methodist Church, we are now located at Holy Name of Mary church in Croton.
We do not limit our clients to any geographical area and are open the first and third Saturday mornings of the month. We are supported by many organizations in our community, and we operate totally through the work of volunteers.
Our mission is to help to alleviate hunger among families and individuals whose income is insufficient for their needs.
The original release of this website was created for the Croton-Cortlandt Food Pantry by Isabel Anzani, Girl Scout Troop 1243, as part of her 2015 Gold Award Project. A simple manual on how to create a website as a service for a food pantry, created as part of that project, is attached here.